A YouTube Mix is a nonstop playlist tailored to you. You can find YouTube Mixes:
- In search results
- In Home
- On Music cards
- In the Suggested section on certain watch pages
Enjoying the YouTube Mix you’re listening to? Add it to the "Playlists" section of your Library so you can easily listen to it again later.
Note: If the content you're watching has an audience that's set as made for kids, saving a Mix won't be available.
- To add a Mix: at the top right of the Mix, click .
- To remove a Mix: at the top right of the Mix, click .
From the homepage:
To add a Mix to your library:
- Tap More .
- Tap Add to Library .
From the Mix page:
- Below the description, tap Save to add the Mix to your library. Tap Saved to remove the Mix from your library.
To remove a Mix from your library:
- Tap Library .
- Tap the Mix you want to remove.
- Tap More on the playlist panel.
- Tap "Remove playlist from Library."