Change language or country settings
You can use these settings to see YouTube in a different language. Here’s how to change settings on different devices:Computer
You can access different language and country options at the bottom of any YouTube page with the Language and Country dropdowns. If your country isn't listed, we recommend choosing the Worldwide option.
The YouTube iOS and Android apps follow the language setting of your device.
The YouTube mobile site also follows the language setting of your device, but you can change the language and country settings if you choose:
- Touch the Guide in the upper left on m.youtube.com.
- Touch the gear icon in the sidebar that appears.
- Go to Language to choose a different language.
- Go to Country to choose a different country. If your country isn't listed, we recommend choosing the Worldwide option.
Change language for email notifications
Your YouTube emails are delivered in the default language for your country. If you've changed your YouTube language settings, you can change your email settings to match:
- Go to your Email Settings.
- Scroll down to Language to update your email notification language.