Change language or country settings
You can use these settings to see YouTube in a different language. The YouTube iOS and Android apps follow the language setting of your device.Computer
You can access different language and country options at the bottom of any YouTube page with the Language and Country dropdowns. If your country isn't listed, we recommend choosing the Worldwide option.
The YouTube mobile site also follows the language setting of your device, but you can change the language and country settings if you choose:
- Go to Menuon the upper right side of your screen.
- Touch Settings.
- Go to Language to choose a different language.
- Go to Location to choose a different country. If your country isn't listed, we recommend choosing the Worldwide option.
Change language for email notifications
Your YouTube emails are delivered in the default language for your country. If you've changed your YouTube language settings, you can change your email settings to match:
- Go to your Email Settings.
- Scroll down to Language to update your email notification language.