Music Publisher Proposed Relationships auto-acceptance settings
To help you manage the number of “Proposed” Sound Recording links for Compositions Share assets at scale, you can automatically accept proposed relationships rather than review them each individually.
To enable automatic acceptance of proposals:
- Navigate to the Settings Overview page for your YouTube content owner.
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the Music publisher proposed relationship setting title near the bottom of the page.
- Specify if you would like to auto-accept the proposed relationships.
- To prevent automatic acceptance of proposals in the “Proposed Relationships” queue, disable Proposal auto-acceptance (This setting is disabled by default).
- To automatically accept proposed links, enable Proposal auto-acceptance and set a time period in days after which the proposals will be accepted.
Settings will apply going forward until you change it again.
- Click Save.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?