Tag your location on videos and live streams
Tagging your location on your videos and live streams lets viewers find your videos by that location. They can also see other videos that were tagged in the same area.
You can see tagged locations on the watch page for any of your videos. Viewers will see the tag on any of your public, unlisted, or private videos you share with them. Viewers can click Location to search for public videos from the same location.
Tag a video in YouTube Studio
- Open YouTube Studio.
- Click Videos.
- At the top, click the Live or Uploads tab.
- Click the title or thumbnail of a video.
- On the left, click Details.
- Click Advanced.
- Under "Video location," search for a location to tag.
- Select the location and click Save in the top right.