Tag your location on videos and live streams
Tagging your location on your videos and live streams lets users find your videos by that location and see other videos that were tagged in the same location.
You can see tagged locations on the watch page on any of your videos. Viewers will see the tag on any of your public videos as well as unlisted or private videos you share with them. Viewers can click on location to search for public videos from the same location.
YouTube Studio beta
- Open YouTube Studio beta.
- Go to "Videos."
- [If Live Stream] At the top, click on the Live tab.
- Click on the title or thumbnail of a video.
- Click Details.
- Click Advanced.
- Under "Video location," search for a location to tag.
- Select the location and click Save in the top right.