The YouTube app is available on many smart TVs and game consoles. You can sign in to the app, view your subscribed channels, search for content, and use your mobile device as a remote.
Find your way around the app
Switch between accounts on your TV
Find videos to watch
- You can use Search in the left-side navigation.
From the Home tab
- Browse through the grid of recommended videos on your Home tab .
- Select the left-side navigation to open a secondary navigation bar. You can explore different tabs, like Recommended, Trending, or Music.
From the Subscriptions tab
- Browse through a grid of recommended videos from your subscribed channels.
- Scroll through your subscribed channels to see a channel's latest videos or playlists.
Save videos to playlists
- On the watch page, click More .
- Click Save .
- Select the playlist to which you’d like to save the video.