Reels are short videos that you can watch from the top of your Subscriptions feed, from the creator's Reels tab, or from Home. Reels are currently in beta release.
Reels can only be viewed on your mobile device using the YouTube app.
- Go to the top row of your Subscriptions feed or go to the Reels tab on the creator's channel.
- To play the Reel, tap the square thumbnail.
- Tap on the left or right side of the player to skip to the previous or next video in the Reel.
- Hold down on the player to pause.
- If the Reel contains a video thumbnail link, tap the thumbnail to go to the video's watch page.