Send YouTube videos through iMessage
You can browse, search and send YouTube videos without leaving iMessage.
To send videos, both you and the receiver need iOS 10+
- In the messages app, tap the App icon.
- Select YouTube, then search for a video.
- Tap the video that you'd like to share, then tap Send .
On iOS 11, YouTube should show up in the app drawer in the bottom of the screen.
Enable YouTube on iMessage
Note: You can enable YouTube on iMessage on your tablet or mobile device with iOS 10+.
- In the Messages app, tap the App icon.
- In the bottom corner, tap the four dots.
- Tap Store, then tap Manage.
- Next to 'YouTube', enable the toggle.
- Tap Done.