Send YouTube videos through iMessage
You can browse, search and send YouTube videos without leaving iMessage.
To send videos, both you and the receiver need either iOS 10 or iOS 11.
- In the messages app, tap the App icon.
- Select YouTube, then search for a video.
- Tap the video that you'd like to share, then tap Send .
On iOS 11, YouTube should show up in the app drawer in the bottom of the screen.
Enable YouTube on iMessage
Note: You can enable YouTube on iMessage on your tablet or mobile device with iOS 10.
- In the Messages app, tap the App icon.
- In the bottom corner, tap the four dots.
- Tap Store, then tap Manage.
- Next to 'YouTube', enable the toggle.
- Tap Done.