Send YouTube videos through iMessage
You can browse, search, and send YouTube videos without leaving iMessage.
To send videos, both you and the receiver need iOS 10+
- In the messages app, tap Apps.
- Tap YouTube , then search for a video.
- Tap the video you'd like to share, then tap Send .
On iOS 11+, YouTube should show up in the app section on the bottom of the screen.
Allow YouTube on iMessage
Note: You can enable YouTube on iMessage on your tablet or mobile device with iOS 10+.
- In the Messages app, tap Apps.
- In the bottom corner, tap the three dots.
- Tap Edit.
- Turn YouTube On.
- Tap Done.