I can't watch the video I downloaded
Check your device
Check your membership status
Make sure your YouTube Premium membership has not expired. In the YouTube app, tap your profile photo > Paid memberships and scroll down to Manage.
If you recently lost access to YouTube Premium and then re-subscribed, note that it will take a few hours for saved videos to become available again once you've re-subscribed. If you need to watch a video right away, tap Menu and select Retry download.
Check that you're signed in
- Try signing out and back in to the account associated with YouTube Premium. Note: If you're using the YouTube app on your TV, you may have to do this on your computer.
- Check that you see the YouTube Premium logo (instead of the YouTube logo) in YouTube.
- Make sure you're signed in on your TV to the Google account associated with your YouTube Premium membership.
- If you're casting to your TV, make sure you're signed in to the correct account on both the TV and the computer or mobile device you're using to cast.
- If you're using Google Home, make sure you're signed in to the correct account in the Google Home app.
Contact support & submit product feedback
If you're still having trouble, contact support. When contacting support, please mention the following:
- Do you see an error message?
- Where does it show and what is the exact text? Include a screenshot, if possible.
- You can also submit feedback about your issue. You won't get a response, but your feedback will be shared with YouTube.
- To do this, select your profile photo > Feedback in YouTube.
- Make sure to check the box for "System logs." This helps us better understand your issue.