If you are already approved for the YouTube Partner Program, you can change the AdSense account associated with your YouTube channel. Maintaining an active AdSense account and linking it to your channel is required for continued eligibility with the YouTube Partner Program.
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- Select the Earn section on the left menu.
- Under YouTube Partner Program Options, you'll see details about the AdSense account you currently have linked with your YouTube channel.
- Select Change to be redirected to AdSense. You’ll need to enter your password and re-authenticate using your chosen method. Learn how to re-authenticate your YouTube account.
- You’ll be taken to AdSense to link your existing account or create a new one.
- Existing account: If you're already an AdSense publisher, you need to sign in with the Google account that you use to access your existing AdSense account. Keep in mind that this may be different from the log-in credentials you use to log in to YouTube.
- New account: If you are creating a new AdSense account, please remember that AdSense only allows one account per user.
- The account you've chosen will be at the top of the screen and your YouTube channel's URL will be under "Your website." If this info is correct, select Accept association. You'll be redirected back to YouTube (if you're not redirected, select Redirect).
- You're done setting up AdSense! To set your monetization preferences, follow the next steps on the screen.
It can take up to 24 hours for our systems to reflect the association after you link your AdSense account to your YouTube channel.