If you are already approved for the YouTube Partner Program, you can change the AdSense for YouTube account associated with your YouTube channel. Maintain an active AdSense for YouTube account and link it to your channel to continue to be eligible with the YouTube Partner Program.
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- Select the Earn section on the left menu.
- Under YouTube Partner Program Options, you'll see details about the AdSense for YouTube account you currently have linked with your YouTube channel.
- Select Change to be redirected to AdSense for YouTube. You’ll need to enter your password and re-authenticate using your chosen method. Learn how to re-authenticate your YouTube account.
- You’ll be taken to AdSense for YouTube to link your existing account or create a new one.
- Existing account: If you already have an AdSense or AdSense for YouTube account, you need to sign in with the Google account that you use to access your existing account. Keep in mind that this may be different from the log-in credentials you use to log in to YouTube.
- New account: If you are creating a new AdSense for YouTube account, please remember that we only allow one account per user.
- The account you've chosen will be at the top of the screen and your YouTube channel's URL will be under "Your website." If this info is correct, select Accept association. You'll be redirected back to YouTube (if you're not redirected, select Redirect).
- You're done setting up AdSense for YouTube! To set your monetization preferences, follow the next steps on the screen.
It can take up to 24 hours for our systems to reflect the association after you link your AdSense for YouTube account to your YouTube channel.