Manage community contributions that you've submitted
You can manage the subtitle or closed caption content that you've contributed in your contribution hub.
- In the top right-hand corner, click on your profile picture Creator Studio.
- In the left-hand panel, select Your Contributions.
- Use the tabs at the top to manage your contributions:
- See drafts: Select the Drafts tab to see content that you're working on.
- See your submissions: Select the Submissions tab to see your contributions, including each one's status.
- Edit contributions: Select the Submissions tab View for the contribution that you want to edit. At the bottom of the page, select Edit. If other community contributors have added content since your last update, you'll see the latest version submitted by fans. Otherwise, you'll see your latest draft. Click Submit or Looks good when you've finished making edits.
- See published content: Select the Submissions tab View for any submission noted as 'Published'.
- See suggested videos: Select the Contribute tab to see suggestions for videos that you might be interested in contributing to or reviewing.
Get credit for contributions
After submitting a contribution, you can choose if your name is shown in the list of contributors. This is displayed in the video's description on the watch page.
To get credit for contributions, you need to have a YouTube channel. Learn how to get credit for your contributions or opt out.
Your contribution might be modified or improved by other contributors. This data will be retained until the video creator chooses to delete the video.