Multi-channel network (MCN) operations manual
Manage rights for your network
Use the resources below to learn how to use tools on YouTube to manage rights for channels in your network.
- Use asset labels: Learn how to use labels to organize your assets into custom categories.
- Create a campaign: Learn how to to promote your channels' content from user-uploaded videos.
- Resolve asset ownership conflicts: Learn what to do if you encounter conflicting assertions of ownership.
- Fix Content ID reference overlaps: Learn what to do if two reference files uploaded to the Content ID system contain segments with identical content.
- Resolve potential claims, disputes, and appeals: Learn how to resolve pending claims.
- Update metadata with spreadsheet templates: Learn how to use spreadsheet templates to update metadata for previously delivered videos.