View Purchased Super Chats & Super Stickers
View purchases made during a live stream
If you're streaming with a webcam:
- Follow Super Chat and Super Sticker activity in your live chat feed.
If you're streaming with an encoder:
- Open the Live Control Room and go to the relevant live stream.
- Go to the Viewer Activity tab to view a list of users that have bought Super Chats and Super Stickers during your live stream.
If you're streaming with a mobile device:
- Tap Chat viewing options Super Chat to view your paid messages.
View all purchases
- Use a computer to sign in to YouTube Studio.
- In the left Menu, select Earn.
- Select the Supers tab.
- The newest purchases are displayed in the “Your Super Chat and Super Sticker activity” card. If you want to view all available transaction info, click See all.
Moderate Super Chats & Super Stickers
You can moderate Super Chats & Super Stickers the same way you moderate Live chat messages. Like everything on YouTube, viewers must follow our Community Guidelines when sending Super Chats and Super Stickers. If a Super Chat or Super Sticker is moderated and removed for violating our policies, YouTube will donate our portion of revenue to charity.
Creators receive 70% of Supers revenue that is confirmed by Google. The 70% is calculated after local sales tax and App Store fees on iOS are deducted. Transaction costs, including credit card fees, are currently covered by YouTube.