Video stuck in processing
Processing time depends on the format of your original video, file size, and upload traffic. Depending on these factors, video processing could take a few minutes or several hours.
If you still see a the "Uploaded (processing, please wait)" message after 8 hours, use the steps below to remove the video from the site and try uploading it again.
Note: Higher resolution formats render more slowly. For example, 720p and 1080p can take significantly longer to upload than 480p.
How to remove your video
- Sign in to your YouTube account.
- Go to Creator Studio by clicking your account icon in the top right > Creator Studio.
- In the left menu, select Video Manager > Videos.
- Next to the video you want to delete, click the dropdown menu > Delete.
- When the pop-up appears, select Delete.
- Try uploading the video again.