Engage with creators on Community posts
Community posts allow you and other users to engage even more with your favorite creators. You can now respond to creator polls, pictures, GIFs, and more on YouTube.
After a creator posts, you can respond by commenting, liking, and voting on polls. Community posts are available on the Home feed, Subs feed, and Community tab found on the creator's channel. This feature is currently available only on select channels.
Note: As creators get the Community tab, it will replace the Discussion tab. You can access or delete any comments you left on the Discussion tab for 30 days after creators receive the Community tab. Follow the instructions below.
Sign in to YouTube on a computer to respond to Community posts, respond to Community polls, and manage Community posts.
Respond to Community posts
- Go to a channel and click the Community tab. This feature is only available on select channels in beta and is not accepting new participants at this time. Learn how viewers can respond to your posts.
- Under the creator's post (text, image, polls, or video), click Comment.
- Enter your response.
- Click Comment.
In addition to replying with text, you can also respond to the post by clicking Like or Dislike . Remember that your responses are associated with the account you're signed in to.
Respond to Community polls
- Go to a channel and click the Community tab. Note that this feature is only available on select channels.
- Under the creator's poll, choose your response. You can also type in why you chose this option in the comment box under the poll.
- Click Vote.
In addition to polls, you can also respond by clicking Like or Dislike . Remember that your responses are associated with the account you're signed in to.
Manage community posts
Manage Community posts in subscription feed
You can choose to see posts and videos in your subscription feed or just see videos.
- Go to your subscription feed.
- Select the drop-down menu at the top of the screen.
- Select if you want to see Videos and posts or Videos only.