Have a question about a purchase that you made on YouTube?
If you've made a purchase on YouTube or are an active paid member, you can contact us for support with purchases or memberships. To see your support options:
- Sign in: Make sure that you're signed in to the account that you used to make the purchase that you need help with.
Tip: You can check which account you're signed in to by selecting your profile picture at the top of this Help Centre page. To see the purchases and membership details of the account that you're signed in to, go to youtube.com/purchases.
- Contact us: If you're signed in to an account that's eligible for support, you'll see a Contact us option at the bottom of this Help Centre page. Select Contact us and follow the prompts.
- If you don't have a Contact us option and want to request a refund for an unauthorised or unrecognised charge, follow the steps in this article to get support.
- If you want to request a refund for another reason and have the transaction ID for your purchase, submit your request using this form.
- Not all payments on YouTube Services and memberships are refundable. Before you submit your request, learn about our refund policies to make sure that your purchase is eligible for a refund.
For more support, connect with us on our YouTube Help social channels: