YouTube Ambassador program
Want to help other creators grow on YouTube? As a YouTube Ambassador, you can become part of a community to help out and have fun with the next generation of creators by hosting YouTube events in your area. You’ll also get to know other YouTube experts and become a leader in your local creator community.
- Lead a YouTube Creator Day: Inspire the next generation of creators by leading an event with presentations on YouTube fundamentals, a top creator panel, and collaboration workshops.
- Host a meetup: Get together with your local community, hangout with new creators, and catch up with familiar faces. Meetups are all about fun, conversation, and making plans together.
- Unlock perks for YouTube Creators: Get access to perks like advanced training courses and Ambassador get-togethers. The more events you host and the larger your local community grows, the more benefits you’ll unlock.
Steps to become a YouTube Ambassador
We're looking for passionate creators who are knowledgeable about YouTube and eager to make a change in their local community.
You can apply to become an Ambassador if:
- You're in the YouTube Partner Program and your channel complies with the YouTube Partner Program policies. Learn how to become a partner.
- You have 10,000 subscribers or more (Bronze benefit levels and up in the YouTube for Creators program).
- You currently live in a country where the Ambassador program is available.