Control what you watch next by connecting your phone or tablet to the YouTube app on your TV.
When you select a video you can either play the video immediately, or add it to your TV Queue. Your TV Queue lets you create a list of videos to watch on your TV. You won't have to select a new video each time one ends.
Smart TV Availability
- Android TVs
Control Your TV queue
View, add, and remove videos from your TV Queue.
Add videos to your TV queue
- Tap More next to the video you want to add.
- Tap Add to queue.
View your TV queue
The “Queue” is in a minimized window at the bottom of the YouTube page on your phone.
- Swipe the minimized window up to open and view the queue.
Remove videos from your TV queue
- View your TV “Queue”.
- Tap More next to the video you want to remove.
- Tap Remove from queue.
When you reach the end of your queue, our Autoplay feature will suggest and automatically play more videos. Autoplay is switched on by default, but you can turn it off.
Turn off Autoplay
- View your TV Queue.
- At the bottom of your queue, use the slider to turn off Autoplay.
- The slider will turn gray and “Autoplay is off” will display to the left.