Smart TVs & streaming devices (including Roku)
After linking your phone, tablet, or computer to the YouTube app on your TV, you can use your device to control what you watch next.
When you select a video you'll be able to either play the video immediately, or add it to the TV Queue. The TV Queue allows you to create a list of videos to watch on your TV and removes the need to select a new video each time one ends.
Control Your TV queue
View, add, and remove videos from your TV Queue.
Add videos to TV queue
- Tap a video you want to add.
- Select +TV Queue.
View your TV queue
1. Tap full screen .
2. Tap TV Queue.
Remove videos from your TV queue
- Tap video player to play in full screen .
- Tap TV Queue.
- Find video you want to remove from TV Queue.
- Tap .
- Select Remove from TV Queue.
When you reach the end of your queue, our Autoplay feature will suggest and automatically play more videos. Autoplay is switched on by default, but you can turn it off.
Turn Off Autoplay
- Tap the control bar at the bottom of the screen to expand your queue and see your Autoplay settings.
- Use the toggle to turn Autoplay off.