When you block a YouTube contact, they will not be able to share videos or chat with you on YouTube. This will also block the contact from seeing or commenting on content you've posted, and block the contact in some other Google products and services.
- Go to the channel page of the user you'd like to block.
- Click the About tab, then click Flag .
- Select Block user, then click Submit.
Users you block on other Google products will also be unable to comment on your videos and send you messages.
If you feel you’re being bullied or harassed by someone, please see more information on how to protect yourself from Bullying and Harassment.
Note that blocking a user doesn't delete comments that the user has already posted. Learn more about deleting comments.
- Go to the Account icon .
- Select Creator Studio.
- Click Community, then click Community settings.
- Go to the "Hidden users" section.
- Next to the name of the user that you blocked, click the X, then click Save.