Work with the YouTube Partnerships team
It looks like you don't qualify for the channel consultation program just yet. To learn more about eligibility, check out the What we look for in creators section. If you think you qualify for a channel consultation, let us know by clicking Contact Support at the top of the page (make sure you're logged in to your channel first).
A few of our experts
Our global Partnerships team is here to help YouTube creators get the most out of YouTube. Here are a few of our experts from around the world.
How we can help
Our team is here to help you:
- Develop your channel with interactive classes and in-person events.
- Meet and connect with other YouTube creators.
- Get inspired by experienced creators with lessons to learn.
Confirm your email invitation from YouTube
We know that there might be lots of people contacting you about your channel. Wonder which emails actually come from YouTube? Here's how you can check:
Check the email domain: Make sure that the email is from an @google.com, @youtube.com, or @partnerships.withyoutube.com email address. Emails from any other domain(s) that claim to be from YouTube or Google are likely to be fake.
- Check the links: Make sure that the URL of links or forms included in the email end with youtube.com, withgoogle.com, withyoutube.com, or youtube.force.com.
What we look for in creators
- You're in the YouTube Partner Program and your channel complies with the YouTube Partner Program policies. Learn more about how to become a partner.
- You have over 10,000 subscribers and have gotten over 10,000 watch time hours in the past year to qualify for a channel consultation. Keep in mind that our systems may take some time to log your subscriber count and watch time.
- If you are affiliated with a multi-channel network (MCN), you can sign up, too.