YouTube Originals are original series, movies and events from YouTube. You can take a look at the released series and movies on the YouTube Originals channel.
As part of their membership, YouTube Premium members get:
- Ad-free viewing of YouTube Originals.
- Access to all the available episodes in a YouTube Original series straight away when they premiere.
- The ability to download YouTube Originals for offline viewing.
- Exclusive access to bonus content such as director's cuts and extra scenes of YouTube Originals when available.
YouTube Originals that are only available to YouTube Premium or YouTube TV subscribers can be identified by the YouTube Premium badge below the video. Availability of YouTube Originals movies, series and episodes may vary per country/region.
Some YouTube Original series, movies and live events are available for viewing without a YouTube Premium or YouTube TV subscription. However, you will see ads during this viewing experience and only selected episodes may be available for streaming at any given time.
Availability of YouTube Originals
The additional benefits listed above in this article may be available only to YouTube Premium members, and not included in other viewing experiences.
Exclusive to YouTube Premium and YouTube TV subscribers:
- 12 Deadly Days
- A Trip to Unicorn Island
- Alexander IRL
- Bad Internet
- Best Shot (Uncensored)
- BTS: Burn the Stage
- Burn the Stage: The Movie
- Champagne ILL
- Cobra Kai
- Dallas & Robo
- Dan and Phil: The Amazing Tour is Not on Fire
- Dance Camp
- Demi Lovato: Simply Complicated (Director's Cut)
- Do You Want to See a Dead Body?
- Fight of the Living Dead
- Furze World Wonders
- G Funk
- Good Game
- How To Be: Mark Ronson (Director's Cut)
- I'm Poppy
- Idolish 7
- Jay Park: Chosen1
- Jingle Ballin'
- Kat & June
- Katy Perry: Witness World Wide
- King of the Dancehall
- Kwon Ji Yong
- Lace Up
- Lazer Team
- Lazer Team 2
- LeFloid Vs. The World
- Les Emmerdeurs
- Lindsey Stirling: Brave Enough
- Maluma: Lo Que Era, Lo Que Soy, Lo Que Seré (Director's Cut)
- Mat Pat's Game Lab
- Me and My Grandma
- Mind Field
- One Shot
- Paranormal Action Squad
- Prank Academy
- Reggae Shark
- Roman Atwood's Day Dreams
- Run, Big Bang Scout!
- Ryan Hansen Solves Crimes on Television
- Scare PewDiePie
- Sing It
- Squad Wars
- Stalking Vampire
- Step Up High Water
- The Deported
- The Edge of Science (Extended Cut)
- The Fake Show
- The Gift: The Journey of Johnny Cash (Bonus Cut)
- The Keys of Christmas
- The Thinning
- The Thinning: New World Order
- This is Everything: Gigi Gorgeous
- This is Paris (Extended Cut)
- ThreadBanger: Do or DIY
- Top Management
- Tyler Shields: Provocateur
- Ultimate Expedition
- Viper Club
- We Love You
- Weird City
* May be available with ads for limited viewing periods for non-members.
You can view YouTube Original series and movies on youtube.com or in the YouTube mobile app. If you exit out of YouTube while watching an episode or movie, your content will resume playing from where it was paused during your last viewing.
YouTube TV members also have access to YouTube Originals at no additional cost. You can find them in YouTube TV on all your devices, on youtube.com or in the YouTube mobile app.
Follow our blog to stay up to date on new, original content and subscribe to the YouTube Originals YouTube channel to see clips, teasers and trailers for our series and movies.
Understand comments on YouTube Originals
YouTube Originals are original series, movies and events from YouTube. To understand who can view YouTube Originals, and when, read more here.
Comments on YouTube Originals are only visible to you if you have access to the full video. This means that comments on YouTube Originals are accessible to all YouTube Premium and YouTube TV subscribers, who get ad-free access to all the available episodes of YouTube Originals. There may also be periods of time where YouTube Originals are accessible to all users for viewing, with ads. During these periods, any user who is watching the ad-supported version of a YouTube Original can view the existing comments and add their own comments.
Once the ad-supported viewing window is closed, viewers without a YouTube Premium membership will no longer have the ability to view the comments or add additional comments on YouTube Originals. However, you can still view your own comments and have the option of deleting them by visiting your comment history.