Multi-channel network (MCN) operations manual
Transfer channels between content owners
MCNs can transfer channels between content owners. Before you start: Make sure that the content owner receiving the channel has the roll-up tool enabled.
- Log in to the content owner that will receive the transferred channel.
- In the top right, select the account icon > Creator Studio.
- In the left menu, select Channels.
- At the top of the page, click Invite.
- Enter the channel’s username.
- Select Confirm.
The channel will be moved from the first content owner to the receiving content owner. The channel needs to accept an invitation in their Creator Studio dashboard to join the receiving content owner.
After the transfer, the channel won't be able to see their historical revenue data in YouTube Analytics. Make sure to let them know to download or record this data before the transfer.