Hide or show likes and saved playlists
You can show activities such as liking a video or subscribing to a channel in your activity feed. You can also choose to keep these activities private.
After 5 December your public 'Liked videos' playlist will be made private, which means that only you will be able to see this playlist. You can still like videos, and videos will still show the number of likes.
If you customise the layout of your channel:
- Sign in to your channel on YouTube.
- In the top right-hand corfner, select your profile picture Settings .
- On the left, select Privacy.
- Tick or untick the boxes next to the individual activities.
- Click Save.
If you don't customise the layout of your channel:
- Go to your channel.
- Under your channel art, click Settings or .
- Under 'Privacy', turn on or off the individual activities.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?