Hide or show likes & saved playlists
You can show activities such as liking a video, or subscribing to a channel in your activity feed. You can also choose to keep these activities private.
After December 5, your public “Liked videos” playlist will be made private, which means only you will be able to see this playlist. You can still like videos, and videos will still show the number of likes.
If you customize the layout of your channel:
- Sign in to your channel on YouTube.
- In the top right, select your profile picture Settings .
- On the left, select Privacy.
- Check or uncheck the boxes next to the individual activities.
- Click Save.
If you don't customize the layout of your channel:
- Go to your channel.
- Under your channel art, click Settings or .
- Under "Privacy," turn on or off the individual activities.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?