Hide or show likes & saved playlists
You can choose to have a post in your activity feed whenever you add a video to a public playlist, like a video, save a video, or subscribe to a channel or keep these activities private.
If you aren't able to follow these instructions, you are likely using the old version of YouTube. If you're using a newer browser, update to the current version of YouTube.
If you customize the layout of your channel:
- Sign in to your channel on YouTube.
- Go to your account privacy settings by clicking your channel icon in the top right > Settings or . On the left, select Privacy.
- Check or uncheck the boxes next to the listed activities.
- Click Save.
If you don't customize the layout of your channel:
- Go to your channel.
- Under your channel art, click Settings or .
- Under "Privacy," toggle on or off the following activities:
- Add video to public playlist
- Like a video or save a playlist
- Subscribe to a channel
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?