Cancel, pause, or resume your YouTube paid membership
Follow the steps below to cancel or pause your YouTube paid membership. If your membership is currently on pause, learn how to resume your subscription again.
If you cancel your membership during a free trial, your trial membership will no longer be automatically rolled over into a paid subscription at the end of the free trial, but you will continue to have access until the end of the trial period.
Cancel your paid membership
- Tap your profile photo > Paid memberships.
- Tap on the membership you want to cancel.
- Tap Manage Apple Subscriptions.
- Tap on your membership.
- Tap Cancel.
- If you joined from the YouTube iOS app, you can cancel your paid membership from your iTunes account.
- When you become a YouTube paid member, you’ll automatically be charged the membership price at the start of each new billing cycle until you cancel.
- When you cancel your membership, you won't be charged again unless you re-subscribe. Your YouTube paid member benefits will continue until the end of the billing period.