YouTube Premium supported devices
If you have YouTube Premium, your membership benefits are available across all devices with access to YouTube. Learn more about our paid YouTube memberships.
- All YouTube Premium benefits—like ad-free videos, background play, and more—are available on the YouTube mobile app.
- Update to the latest version of the YouTube app to make sure you have access to all YouTube Premium member benefits.
As a YouTube Premium member, you can watch ad-free videos and YouTube Originals on your TV.
YouTube Premium works with these devices:
- Roku (LT, 1, 2, 2 HD, 2 XD, 2 XS, 3, Streaming Stick, Roku TV)
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Other supported Smart TVs
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- Wii U
- PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 4
- Offline and background play are only available on the YouTube, YouTube Gaming, YouTube Kids, and YouTube Music mobile apps. Learn more about using YouTube Premium benefits.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the YouTube app installed on your device, and that you’re signed in with the account you used to become a YouTube Premium member.
Music streaming devices
- Chromecast audio in the YouTube Music app: YouTube Premium members can play audio from the YouTube Music app on Chromecast audio devices or Google Cast-connected speakers.
Supported web browsers
- You can watch ad-free videos on your computer’s web browser by signing into youtube.com with your YouTube Premium member account. Learn about which web browsers work with YouTube.