Sign in as a content manager
If you've accepted an invitation to manage content, you can sign in to YouTube on behalf of the content owner and manage the owner's video.
- Content manager: A person who has been granted rights to administer the content for a content owner.
- Content owner: an umbrella account that owns one or more YouTube channels and the videos on those channels.
To sign in to YouTube as a content manager, follow these steps:
- Sign in to YouTube.
- In the top right-hand corner, click the channel icon.
- You'll see a drop-down list of the Google accounts that you have access to. If you're a content manager, you'll see the content owner name with 'Content Manager' below it.
- Select the content owner name and YouTube will switch over to the content owner account.
- You can use the content management tools in Creator Studio to manage the content owner's channels and videos (subject to the permissions granted to you).
When you've finished managing the content owner's content, click the channel icon again and select another account to log out.
You can always check the name and avatar in the top right-hand corner of YouTube to confirm which account you are signed in with.