Get help as a YouTube Creator
You can email the YouTube Creator Support team for help if your channel has at least 10,000 lifetime views and you are in the YouTube Partner Program. We'll get back to you in one business day or less.
Learn how to contact the Creator Support team.
YouTube Help Center
You're already here, the best place for all things troubleshooting. Get here at any time by clicking the Help button at the bottom of any YouTube page or going to
support.google.com/youtube. In the new version of YouTube, Help is at the bottom of the left menu.
Make sure to check out these sections just for you:
- For creators: Get help creating videos and managing your channel.
- For partners: Get help monetizing your content and collaborating with other partners.
YouTube Help video channels
YouTube Help Forum
Learn solutions from other YouTube users in the YouTube Help Forum.
@TeamYouTube Twitter handle
The Creator Hub is the best place to learn about all the programs, tools, and upcoming events that can help you create better videos, grow your channel, and turn your brand into a business, including the YouTube for Creators benefits program.
Take a series of free courses at the Creator Academy to hone your creative talent and sharpen your business skills.
- Copyright and rights management: Get information, troubleshooting, and next steps if you've been affected by rights claims.
- Legal policies: Get information about what these legal issues are and how to file a complaint.
Use these tools to understand YouTube's policies, safety practices, and reporting tools:
- Safety tools and resources: Learn about YouTube tools and resources, and get tips on many topics below.
- Community Guidelines: Guidelines to help keep YouTube fun and enjoyable for everyone.
- Reporting and enforcement tools: Learn how to report content on YouTube and how we enforce our Community Guidelines.
Social media channels
- Stay up to date on all the news with the official YouTube partners and creators blog.
- Join the YouTube Creators Google+ page.
Note: Some resources are only available in limited languages.