Contact the Creator Support team
You can email the YouTube Creator Support team for help if your channel is in the YouTube Partner Programme. We'll get back to you within one working day.
Help centre, community forum and @TeamYouTube
YouTube Help Centre
You're already here, the best place for all things troubleshooting. Get here at any time by clicking the Help button at the bottom of any YouTube page or going to
support.google.com/youtube. In the new version of YouTube, Help is at the bottom of the left menu.
Make sure to take a look at these sections just for you:
- For creators: Get help creating videos and managing your channel.
- For partners: Get help monetising your content and collaborating with other partners.
YouTube Help video channels
Take a look at our TeamYouTube channel for videos that keep you up to date with the latest news and help you learn how to use our products.
Take a look at our YouTube Creators channel for best practice videos to help you grow your channel and build your business on YouTube.
YouTube Help Community
Find answers and discuss YouTube with other creators in the YouTube Help Community – powered by TeamYouTube. You can view featured posts to see the latest updates from TeamYouTube, a team of Community Managers who work closely with all YouTube teams to share real-time updates and help, while championing your feedback within the company.
@TeamYouTube Twitter handle
Tools to develop your skills
The Creator Hub is the best place to learn about all the programmes, tools and upcoming events that can help you create better videos, grow your channel and turn your brand into a business, including the YouTube for Creators benefits programme.
Take a series of free courses at the Creator Academy to hone your creative talent and sharpen your business skills.
Copyright & policy
- Copyright and rights management: Get information, troubleshooting and next steps if you've been affected by rights claims.
- Legal policies: Get information about what these legal issues are and how to file a complaint.
Use these tools to understand YouTube's policies, safety practices and reporting tools:
- Safety tools and resources: Learn about YouTube tools and resources, and get tips on many topics.
- Community Guidelines: Guidelines to help keep YouTube fun and enjoyable for everyone.
- Reporting and enforcement tools: Learn how to report content on YouTube and how we enforce our Community Guidelines.
Note: Some resources are only available in a limited number of languages.