You can watch VR180 and 360-degree videos for an immersive virtual reality experience with Cardboard and the YouTube mobile app.
- Assemble Google Cardboard.
- Open the YouTube app on Android.
- Search for a VR video or go to the YouTube Virtual Reality house channel by searching for "Virtual Reality." Look for this icon to find the right channel .
- Select a VR video.
- To start playback, tap the play button.
- Tap the Cardboard icon . The screen split will split into two smaller screens.
- Insert your phone into Cardboard.
- Look around to view the video in VR180 or 360 degrees.
Learn more about watching 360-degree/180-degree content.
Cardboard is not supported for iPhone and iPad.
Note: VR180 and 360-degree video playback is not supported on mobile browsers. Such browsers include web views for apps and sites outside of YouTube.