Watch 360 degree videos in Cardboard
Google Cardboard lets you experience virtual reality in a simple and fun way. With Cardboard and the YouTube mobile app, you can even watch 360 degree videos for an immersive experience.
- Get Google Cardboard and assemble it
- Open the YouTube app
- Go to the 360Video house channel by searching for "#360Video" and visiting the channel. You'll know it's the right one if it has this avatar:
- Pick a video on the channel, and start playback
- Tap the cardboard icon . You'll notice that the screen splits into two smaller screens
- Insert your phone into Cardboard
- Look around to view the video in 360 degrees
Note: To use Cardboard with iOS devices, you'll need to have iOS 9.