You can get information on how viewers interact with cards on your videos in the Cards report. Learn more about the types of card you can add to your videos.
See your Cards report
Creator Studio Classic
- Log in to your Google account.
- In the top right, select your account > Creator Studio.
- In the left menu, click Analytics > Cards.
YouTube Studio beta
- Sign in to YouTube Studio beta. If you haven't tried the beta, learn more.
- In the left menu, click Analytics.
- Click the Interactive content tab to see info about cards:
- End screen elements shown: Shows the effectiveness of your card teasers with ratio of teaser clicks to teaser impressions.
- End screen element click rate: Shows how often viewers clicked on an end screen element after seeing it.
- Top cards: Shows the cards viewers clicked the most.
- Top end screen element types: Shows the end screen element type that viewers clicked the most.
- Top videos by end screen: Shows the videos with end screens that viewers clicked the most.
- Teaser clicks per card teaser shown: Shows how often viewers clicked a teaser after seeing it.
- Clicks per card shown: Shows the effectiveness of your cards by how often viewers clicked a card after seeing it.
- Click the cards to get more info.
Metrics in the Cards report
Total cards data
- Card teasers shown: The number of times card teasers have been shown. Teasers can have multiple impressions per view.
- Card teaser clicks: The number of clicks on a card teaser. Card icon clicks are attributed to the last teaser shown.
- Clicks per card teaser shown: The click-through-rate of card teasers, which is the ratio of teaser clicks to teaser impressions.
- Cards shown: The number of times a card has been shown. A card impression is logged for each card on a video when the card panel is opened, and we only log impressions for the first time the panel is opened. Therefore, a single card can have at most one impression per view.
- Card clicks: The number of clicks on a specific card.
- Clicks per card shown: The click-through-rate of cards, which is the ratio of cards clicks to card impressions.
Depending on the type of content, you can sort cards data by channel, asset, video, card type, individual card, geography, or date.
Individual card data
You can hover over individual cards to see more detailed card information:
- Card title: Name of the card.
- Card type: Available card types are merchandise, fundraising, associated website, video or playlist, as well as Fan Funding for creators in eligible countries. Learn more about the types of card you can add to your videos.
- Start time: Time in the video the teaser is shown.
- Call to action: The text that prompts the viewer to visit the specified link.
- Teaser text: Optional feature for merchandise, fundraising, and associated website cards. If not specified, this is the call-to-action text.
- Video that contains the card: Select the video title in the table to go the video’s watch page.
- Poll card data: If you have a poll card on a video, you can see the the distribution of votes by hovering over the chart icon . Learn more about poll cards.
- Donation card data: If you have a donation card on a video, you can see the amount raised by a donation card by hovering over the icon . Learn more about donation cards.