You can get information on how viewers interact with cards on your videos in the Cards report. Learn more about the types of card you can add to your videos.
See your Cards report
- Log in to your YouTube account.
- In the top right, select your account > Creator Studio.
- In the left menu, click Analytics > Cards.
Metrics in the Cards report
Total cards data
- Card teasers shown: The number of times card teasers have been shown. Teasers can have multiple impressions per view.
- Card teaser clicks: The number of clicks on a card teaser. Card icon clicks are attributed to the last teaser shown.
- Clicks per card teaser shown: The click-through-rate of card teasers, which is the ratio of teaser clicks to teaser impressions.
- Cards shown: The number of times a card has been shown. A card impression is logged for each card on a video when the card panel is opened, and we only log impressions for the first time the panel is opened. Therefore, a single card can have at most one impression per view.
- Card clicks: The number of clicks on a specific card.
- Clicks per card shown: The click-through-rate of cards, which is the ratio of cards clicks to card impressions.
Depending on the type of content, you can sort cards data by channel, asset, video, card type, individual card, geography, or date.
Individual card data
You can hover over individual cards to see more detailed card information:
- Card title: Name of the card.
- Card type: Available card types are merchandise, fundraising, associated website, video or playlist, as well as Fan Funding for creators in eligible countries. Learn more about the types of card you can add to your videos.
- Start time: Time in the video the teaser is shown.
- Call to action: The text that prompts the viewer to visit the specified link.
- Teaser text: Optional feature for merchandise, fundraising, and associated website cards. If not specified, this is the call-to-action text.
- Video that contains the card: Select the video title in the table to go the video’s watch page.
- Poll card data: If you have a poll card on a video, you can see the the distribution of votes by hovering over the chart icon . Learn more about poll cards.
- Donation card data: If you have a donation card on a video, you can see the amount raised by a donation card by hovering over the icon . Learn more about donation cards.