If you see an error page instead of YouTube when going to youtube.com, it could be for one of the following reasons:
- It could be an issue with your connection. Make sure you can still access other websites normally.
- If you're on a Google Apps domain, YouTube may not be turned on by the administrator of your domain. Learn how to add YouTube as a service.
- Your network administrator or ISP may be blocking YouTube. Get in touch with your network administrator or ISP and learn more.
Manage content when you can't access YouTube
If you have public content on YouTube, you can still hide or remove it even if you can't access the YouTube site:
- Go to your Google Account settings.
- Make sure you sign in with your YouTube channel's Google Account.
- Select Manage your data & personalization.
- Under "Download or delete your data," click Delete a service.
- Click Delete a service.
- From the list, click YouTube.
- If your channel is connected to a Brand Account, click your icon in the top right of the page. You can choose the page with the YouTube content you would like to manage.
- Choose whether you want to hide or delete your YouTube channel and content. Be sure to read carefully — if you delete some content, you won't be able to get it back.