There are two ways to start a live Event:
- Select this option under Advanced Settings when you are setting up your event
- As soon as ingestion starts from your encoding software, an auto-start event will automatically go live and start sending data to your viewers.
- Note: Auto-start events do not auto-stop (in case you are having ingestion issues). Please remember to Stop your live event when you are done.
- When the event has ended, click Stop Streaming.
- You cannot restart your event once you have stopped it.
The Live Control Room is not currently available on mobile or tablet.
- Start your encoder.
- Click Preview to check the stream from the encoder. (Please allow 1 minute to initiate transcoding process.)
You cannot return to preview state after you have started.
You have two options to start your stream
|Option 1||Option 2|
|Start immediately by deselecting the 'Sync to preview player' box and clicking Start Streaming. This option removes the preview player.||Start Streaming with the 'Sync to preview player' player box ticked. Start the Preview Player then click Start Streaming.|
- Click Start Streaming to start the event after you've finished testing.
- Monitor the event from the Live Control Room.
- You can insert Mid-roll ads and YouTube Slates.
- Use Broadcast Alerts as needed before and during the event to notify viewers of delays.
When the event has ended, click Stop Streaming.
You cannot restart your event once you have stopped it.
**The Live Control Room is not currently available on mobile or tablet.