With Auto add settings on your playlists, you can automatically have new videos added to the playlists you created.
The Auto add settings allow you to define rules for videos based on tags or keywords. If new videos meet the criteria, the videos are automatically added to the playlist.
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left Menu, click Playlists.
- Next to the playlist you want to update, click Edit.
- Under the playlist’s title, click More .
- Click Playlist Settings.
- Click Advanced Settings.
- Click the Auto add tab and define your rules.
- Click Save.
Now any newly uploaded videos that meet this criteria will be automatically added to this playlist.