Manage your channel with Creator Studio
You can use Creator Studio in YouTube to organise your channel, manage videos and interact with fans. You can go directly to Creator Studio or follow these steps to navigate to your Creator Studio:
- Sign in to your channel at www.youtube.com.
- Click on your account icon, in the top right-hand corner.
- Click Creator Studio.
Tip: You can also do this with the Creator Studio app on your mobile device. Get started in the YouTube Creator Studio app Help Centre.
Tools in Creator Studio
- Dashboard: Check for notifications and alerts from YouTube, including the latest updates, stats and notifications for your review.
- Video Manager: Organise and update your videos from one place or dig into a particular video to adjust settings individually. Use tools to optimise a video, tweak its settings or bulk update changes across videos with a single click.
- Community: Communicate and collaborate with your fans and fellow creators. Review and respond to comments, read private messages, see videos where you've been credited or review a list of fans (if your channel has at least 1000 subscribers).
- Channel: Adjust settings that affect your channel overall, such as signing up for monetisation, controlling your upload defaults or enabling live streaming.
- Analytics: Review your channel's performance and get info on how your channel is growing. Find reports and data to help you evaluate your channel and video performance, including views, subscribers, watch time, revenue for partners and more.
- Create: Access the audio library and video editor to create new videos, add sound effects or unique music or experiment with transitions.