You can import videos you've stored in Google Photos to YouTube.
In order to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), you’re required to tell us if your video that you are uploading to YouTube is made for kids. If you are importing made for kids videos from Google Photos, you must download your video to your device, then upload it in YouTube Studio and choose the right audience setting.
- Sign in to YouTube and click Upload Upload video.
- In the top right, click Import.
- From your Google Photos account, pick one or more videos.
- Click Select and the video(s) will upload to your YouTube channel.
- Add the title and description and set the privacy settings.
- Click Publish (if you want the video to be public) or Done/Share (for private videos and unlisted videos).