Import videos from Google Photos
You can import videos you have stored in Google Photos to YouTube.
- Sign in to your YouTube account and click Upload to go to the uploads page.
- In the top right, click Import.
- Pick one or more videos from your Google Photos account.
- Click Select and the video(s) will upload to your YouTube channel.
- Add the title and description and set the privacy settings.
- Click Publish (if you want to video to be public) or Done/Share (for private videos and unlisted videos).
Was this article helpful?