Find your video in search results
If you recently changed your video, it can take a few days for uploaded videos to be reflected in YouTube search results.
If it’s been a few days and you still can't find your video in search results, you can try to:
- Search for the exact video ID.
- Use search filters to refine your search.
- Improve your video tags to help your video show up in searches.
- Check YouTube Studio to find out if any of your videos have errors.
Find your channel in search results
If you create a new channel or change your channel name, it can take a few days to show in YouTube search results. If you’re having a hard time finding your channel in search results:
- Search by your channel ID rather than your channel name. Learn how to find your channel ID.
- Use the FILTER option at the top of your search results to only show channels.
YouTube search tries to show you the most relevant results. Results can include videos, channels, playlists, and live streams. You may not find your channel at the top of the search results if:
- Your channel name is commonly used in video titles.
- You have a common channel name.
- Your YouTube channel is new.
- Your channel name may not be appropriate to all audiences.