Did you create a video playlist of your new puppy? Here’s how to share it with the world (or at least your friends and family):
- Visit your Playlists page
- Click on the playlist you want to share.
- Click the Share button, located below the name of your playlist.
This creates a playlist link that you can give to somebody else. Or, you can share it on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ by clicking the corresponding icon below the link.
Remember that if your playlist includes any private videos, you'll need to invite your friends or family to view the videos first.
Sharing somebody else’s playlistSometimes you may want to share a playlist that somebody else created on YouTube, like a playlist of songs by your favorite artist.
- Click the title of the playlist.
- Click the Share button under the video player.
- This creates a playlist link that you can give to somebody else.