Create, edit, and delete playlists
With playlists, you can put a series of videos all in one handy place. For example, you could create a playlist of all of our favorite music videos or sports clips, then watch them together.
Add videos to playlistsGo to the Add to link underneath a video to add it to a playlist. You can add it to a playlist that already exists, or you can create a new one.
On mobile, touch to add a video to a playlist.
Edit, reorder, and manage playlists
Go to your channel Video Manager
- Click Playlists on the left side of the page
- Click the Edit button next to the playlist you’d like to edit
- Click Done to save any changes you’ve made
In the "Basic information" tab, you can change the name and description of your playlist, update the privacy settings, or add and remove videos.
In the "Settings" tab, you can designate the playlist as a series playlist, allow embedding of the playlist, and update the "Like" settings.
Official series playlist
A series playlist is a way of marking the playlist as an official set of videos. Adding a video to a series playlists allows other videos in the playlist to be featured when someone is viewing a video in the series playlist. YouTube may use this information to modify how the videos are presented or discovered.
There are a few things to remember when using series playlists:
- You must have a verified account in order to use series playlists.
- A video cannot appear in more than one series playlist.
- Only videos uploaded by you and that you have the rights to can be added to a series playlist.