Create & manage playlists
A playlist is a collection of videos. Anybody can make playlists and share them. Want to put together an epic gym mix or your favorite soccer goals? How about sharing the best cooking videos with your best friend? Playlists are for you.
Make & find your playlists
- Start with a video you want in the playlist.
- Single tap the Save icon below the video to save it to the last playlist you’ve saved to, or to your Watch Later playlist. Or, long press on the Save icon , to choose which playlist to add your video to.
Go to the Library tab to view all of your playlists.
- Start with a video you want in the playlist
- Under the video, tap Add to Playlist .
- Tap Create new playlist .
- Enter a playlist name.
- Use the drop down box to select your playlist's privacy setting. If it's private, people cant' find it when they search YouTube.
To get to your new playlist, tap Account . You'll see all of your playlists listed.
Delete a playlist
- Go to the Library tab .
- Tap the playlist you want to delete under the “Library" section.
- Tap the playlist’s menu icon .
- Tap Delete.
- Select OK.
Note that your old playlist may live on in viewers’ watch histories.
After you delete a playlist, the playlist URL and title will no longer be visible or searchable in YouTube Analytics. Data associated with the playlist such as Watch time will still be part of aggregate reports, but will not be attributed to the deleted playlist.