Share videos and channels
Start watching a video on youtube.com.
Under the video, click Share .
- A panel will appear, presenting different sharing options:
- Social networks: Click on a social network icon (e.g. Facebook, Twitter) to share the video there.
- Email: Choose the email icon at the right of the social network row to send an email using your default email provider.
- Embed: Click the Embed button to generate a code you can use to embed the video in a website.
- Copy the link: Click the Copy button to copy a link to the video that you can paste somewhere else, like in an email message.
- Start at: To link to a specific part of the video, check this box and enter the start time before you copy the link. For example, to start the video at 2 minutes and 30 seconds, check the box and enter “2:30.”
- Go to the Channel page.
- In the browser address bar, copy the URL.
- Paste the URL wherever you want to share it.
If you're a creator and you want to create a custom channel URL for your subscribers to easily share, add your YouTube Channel name to the YouTube URL.