View or delete search history
If you're trying to find a particular video you've searched for in the past, you can refer to your search history.
You can also clear your entire search history, remove individual search entries from search suggestions, or pause your search history. A few things to consider:
- Search entries you delete will no longer influence your recommendations.
- After clearing your search history, your past searches will no longer show as suggestions in the search box.
- Search queries you enter while your search history is paused will not be saved in your search history.
If you've removed any videos from your watch history while your device was offline, it might take a few hours for those changes to sync.
Access your search history by selecting History in the Guide and selecting Search history.
- Remove an individual search entry: Select the X to the right of the search entry.
- Delete your entire search history: Select Clear all search history.
- Pause your search history: Select Pause search history. This will keep searches from being saved until search history is re-enabled, which can be done at any time.
TV, game console, or media streaming box
- Select Search .
- Select Clear search history.