After you upload a video, you can change its metadata in YouTube Studio. Change everything from your video's title to caption and comment settings. Learn how to make changes to multiple videos at once.
Edit video details
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left-hand menu, select Videos.
- Click on a video's title or thumbnail.
- Set the video's settings and select Save.
Available video settings
Basic settings tab
- Licence and rights ownership
- Caption certification
- Recording date
- Video location
- Comment settings
Watch how to edit video settings
Take a look at the following video from the YouTube Creators channel on how to edit video settings.